26.4.13

Test Shoot with Emma @ Storm

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another fun test shoot with some of my favourite people
aka Saskia the photographer, Allison and Matti stylists, Ishy the great cat and shoot mascot 
We had the pleasure to meet the lovely Emma @ Storm who just had the most prettiest eyes!
I made the most of it by putting a lot of attention on the eyes (pops of greens and purples)
and highlighter was used all over the face for that dewy look I seem to be in love with atm and even the lips!
I braided the hair - in all sorts of braids possible! Loved it! But now I look back on it
and I think I could have made the look a bit messier and bigger.

Allison and Matti did a really good job by mixing the lingerie pieces they sourced
with a lot of other pieces from the highstreet stores.

Lingerie for the shoot was provided by Lingerie PR -
the FIRST and ONLY company who house lingerie brands ONLY!
an interesting fact for you right there :)

All the photos can be found on Saskia's website but here is a little taster!
One of my favourite photos from the shoot!



Photography - Saskia Lawson 

Makeup - Chhimmi Dholkar Gurung 
Model - Emma Whittaker @ Storm 
Styling - Allison Hayes 
Styling Assistant - Matthew Bell


2 comments:

byangchee said...

love that bottom one photo

byangchee.blogspot.com

Duygu BK said...

Hey Chim !
It's a really good job, I love the shoot. And you are an amazing make up artiste, congrat :)

I wish you come to see my blog, because yeah I'm back and I need my sweet followers to continued in my way.
Thank you, x.o